My son is one of the best basketball players in his high school, and together with his amazing teammates, has helped gain the school a number of awards and recognition from sports tournaments all over our state. He has been the MVP several times, and a few colleges and universities have already expressed their interest in honing our son’s athletic talents and giving him a scholarship in exchange for him playing in their team.
I am very proud of my son and try to support him no matter what, but a recent knee injury has left me very worried about him. While his doctor assured me that there is nothing to worry about because it was minor and that he should get back to playing within a month, I’m still not that comfortable letting him play.
His doctor recommended that we get him a knee brace to help support my son’s left knee throughout the healing period. According to him, one with an open-patella would be the best choice so that it doesn’t put pressure on the knee.
I did some research, and after almost an hour of reading product descriptions and reviews online, I decided on one: the Bracoo Knee Support, which claims to relieve pain due to injury, and acute or chronic conditions. I’ve read people’s testimonials saying it has helped them through injury and even relieved pain from arthritis, and frankly it looked good so I was confident that I chose the right brace.
Features of the Bracoo Knee Suppor
Here is the what the descriptions say about Bracoo Knee Support sleeves:
- Open-patella design
- Relieves stress and pressure on the knee-joint during and after exercise, physical activities, and heavy usage
- Effectively relieves chronic and acute knee pain brought about by sprains, arthritis, strains and fatigue
- Perfect for post-surgery recovery and preventing sports injuries
- Makes sure the knee cap remains in a proper position with reinforced stabilizer ring
- Lowers the risk of injury by guiding the kneecap into proper motion
- Comes with velcro straps that can be attached anywhere on the knee sleeve and prevents slipping and sliding
- Offers improved blood circulation to the muscles and tendons
- Comfortable wear
This all sounded good to me, and my son said that he wanted something supportive for faster recovery. He also thought it would make him look cool. I laughed, but I couldn’t help but agree – the sleeve definitely looked cool.
The Bracoo Knee Support sleeve arrived and it was everything we had expected. The quality looks top-notch, and the material used seems to be sturdy. My son tried it on and I was glad that he didn’t find it bulky or too stiff for his liking. He said he would have no problems wearing it during practice because it felt comfortable and did not restrict movement, even though the knee brace looked like it would.
Let’s talk about wearing them. The Velcro straps really made things convenient and easy. The sleeve is such a breeze to put on and take off, and the fact that it’s not a slip-on knee sleeve means you don’t have to get the perfect size for it to fit. You can adjust the fit accordingly with the Velcro straps, which stays secure the whole time. Also, the style of the brace makes it so there isn’t a nasty sweat build-up underneath when you take it off.
My son really enjoys wearing it as it doesn’t make playing difficult. I have asked him so many times if the materials scratch him or make it hard for him to walk, run, or jump, and his answer has always been a “no.” I can see that he’s satisfied with it.
He says the sleeve is supportive enough that he doesn’t feel the need to be too wary of his injured knee when playing, and this helps him give the best he can during his games.
After a month of wearing the sleeve, my son has fully recovered from his knee injury and is better than ever. I believe that the Bracoo Knee Support has helped him heal faster and become tougher on the court.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Doesn’t cause sweat buildup
- Stays in place, no sliding or slipping
- You can adjust the fit with the velcro straps
- Easy to put on and take off
- Supportive enough for injured knee
- Protects the knee from further injury
- Easy to clean and care for
- Nice design
The Bracoo Knee Support is a great knee brace that supports and protects your injured knee from any further pain and helps it recover faster. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a high-quality knee sleeve that does everything it claims to do.